Founded in 1998, IFS was on the ground floor of the online shopping revolution. We serve clients located in 18 states and four countries representing a variety of industries, from fast-growing e-commerce businesses to large corporate entities that need to ship product samples to their sales team.
Simply put, our mission is to “Exceed your Expectations.” Once we understand your business plan and agree to support your fulfillment needs, our goal will be to provide unbeatable services that include:
- Fast, Cost-Effective Deliveries: With our central Kansas City, MO, location, virtually all ground shipments are delivered in two or three business days, nationwide, and at a far lower cost to you than shipping from other parts of the country.
Over 99 percent of all in-stock orders are shipped the same day they are received and 100 percent are shipped within the next business day. You can rely on the fact that we guarantee shipping of “expedited” orders, for overnight delivery, the same day.
- Accuracy: We track and measure the accuracy of your shipments on a monthly basis. Thanks to the care and precision of our staff, our accuracy rate for 2016 was 99.873%.
- High-Touch Service: Our team of exceptional employees will represent your company in a polished, professional manner.
- All IFS clients have a dedicated Account Manager to oversee all aspects of your fulfillment processes and to serve as the primary contact for you and your customers.
- Our full-time, exceptionally trained Call Center staff will learn your products thoroughly so they can provide educated answers to your customers’ questions, not simply a “canned” response. Bi-lingual, Spanish-speaking operators are available.
- For temporary or flexible staffing, you’ll find that our “regular” part-time employees have the same dedication to doing an excellent job as our full-time staff.
- Scalability: Having expanded seven times in our 19-year history, our new, modern, climate-controlled, FDA-compliant facility is conveniently located just five minutes from downtown Kansas City and 15 minutes from Kansas City International Airport (MCI). Our warehouse management system is specifically designed to ensure the integrity of your products and track your inventory by lot number and expiration date. To ensure that you don’t run out of product, we provide you with full access to your inventory on a real-time basis, as well as a portal into your account.
- Flexibility: We are committed to meeting your fulfillment needs, both in scalability and service flexibility. Our current volume per client ranges from a few orders per day to more than 2,000. When you plan promotional events, we hire, train and manage appropriate staffing levels to ensure you receive the highest level of customer service and order fulfillment.
- High Tech Support – Our operating system is one of the industry’s leading software products. IFS also contracts with a professional service provider to manage our server and to ensure your data is backed up constantly, protecting your information.
In order to support your e-commerce business, our comprehensive fulfillment capabilities include seamless integration with many major shopping carts to help you effectively manage and process your e-commerce orders effectively. These options allow you to:
- provide real-time inventory availability to your customers, including back-order receipt dates;
- ensure fast, accurate order fulfillment to your customers; and
- provide accurate product tracking and delivery information.
If you are already using a secure shopping cart and processing transactions through a payment gateway and merchant account provider, we’ll work with you so we can access order details on demand. If you haven’t selected a shopping cart yet, you may want to utilize our simple cart which makes pulling orders fast and easy.
- Data Security: In today’s environment, protecting customer information is crucial. With IFS, you can be confident that we comply with the latest Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) for processing credit cards securely and safely. PCI-DSS compliance includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures intended to proactively safeguard your customer data.
IFS is a recognized, valuable partner to many fulfillment services clients. Whether you’re a Fortune 200 company or an entrepreneurial start-up, rest assured that we serve a variety of clients across a wide range of industries.
But don’t take our word for it: See what our customers have to say. Better yet, if you are serious about considering IFS as your full-service fulfillment partner, we’ll connect you with one or more of our clients directly so you can hear first-hand what they have to say about the level of service we provide. Just give us a call at 1.888.275.3000.