Healthcare/Nutraceutical Product Fulfillment
Dietary Supplement Fulfillment
At IFS, we take Healthcare Product fulfillment seriously. We implemented a complete, turnkey pick/pack and ship operation for our first Nutraceutical client in 1999, and since that time, we’ve become a recognized leader in fulfillment services for Nutraceutical and Healthcare product companies across the country and around the globe. Today we provide a wide range of logistics services to support the eCommerce needs for healthcare products, and medical supplies and devices. We currently serve nearly two dozen Dietary Supplement and Skin care clients.
If you are looking for order fulfillment services to help your Nutraceuticals business, let IFS put our knowledge and expertise to work for you! You’ll appreciate the value of our turnkey, hassle-free process that will free up your time and allow you to focus on other important aspects of running your business.
Why choose IFS for your Healthcare product fulfillment?
Here are just a few advantages:
- Along with our climate-controlled and FDA-compliant facilities, our warehouse management system is specifically designed to track your inventory by lot number and expiration date.
- Our central location makes shipments to both coasts faster and more cost-effective.
- Our “high touch” Call Center is staffed with experienced, well-trained industry specialists.
- An IFS account manager is assigned to your account to work closely and directly with you to take exceptional care of your e-commerce customers. This translates into increased sales and long-term customer loyalty for your products.
- A customer-friendly, auto-ship (subscription renewal) program can automatically re-fill your customers’ orders (one of the most profitable programs you can implement!).
- The ability to ship in bulk to retailers and/or wholesalers opens up multiple new market opportunities for your business.
- Thanks to our system’s ability to track expiration dates and product lot numbers, we have you covered in case of a necessary recall.
Plus, we work with you to support your marketing efforts by providing a convenient, reliable service to your customers. They can contact us online, by phone, fax or even “snail mail” to place an order or to get information on your product line.
Let IFS handle all of the details.
To make sure there isn’t any lag time between receiving orders from your Healthcare customers and waiting for payment, your customers’ credit card orders can be processed promptly and payments deposited directly into your merchant account on a daily basis.
Once the order is received, our automated shipping system creates pick tickets and labels, so shipping is fast and efficient. You have the option of choosing from a variety of delivery methods to make sure your customers receive their orders quickly. To ensure that your customers don’t run out of product, our subscription (auto-refill) program can consistently ship that product in time to reach them before they need a refill.
And, to ensure that you’ll never have to worry about not having product available in the warehouse, you’ll automatically receive a reminder when your inventory reaches minimum replenishment levels.
You can also expect to receive detailed reports that provide you with the latest information on individual customer shipments or a broad look at your overall program activity by marketing event, product, region, cost center, etc. – whatever categories best suit your needs.
If you’d like to know more about how Innovative Fulfillment Solutions can help you more effectively manage your Healthcare Product fulfillment efforts, simply fill out this form or call toll-free 1-888-275-3000, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time.